Faculty and students alike are part of an academic community in which the sharing and advancement of knowledge are core values. High standards of academic integrity must be in place to ensure that this intellectual enterprise functions smoothly. Honoring the principles of academic integrity is a fundamental responsibility of all scholars, and the College of the Liberal Arts is firmly dedicated to maintaining an environment in which practicing academic integrity is the norm. To that end, this page includes resources to aid both faculty and students in understanding and properly engaging the College’s academic integrity policy and procedures.
Academic Integrity in the News
- A Study of Self-Plagiarism
- Inside Higher Ed: December 3, 2010
- Finding Applicants Who Plagiarize
- Inside Higher Ed: June 23, 2010
- Are You Part of Generation Plagiarism?
- The New York Times: August 3, 2010
- Plagiarism Lines Blur for Students in the Digital Age
- The New York Times: August 1, 2010